Monday, August 8, 2011

Ancient Aliens on THC

If you have never before seen this documentary type series on The History Channel before you may be doing something wrong. They take history and usually put in unexplained scenarios and attempt to link them to extraterrestrials. A lot of the time it is mind blowing but of course when the shows subject is as touchy as it is you can tell it my be over dramatized. The show has commentators and one specifically has gained a lot of fame from the show (although not entirely positive) is Giorgio Tsoukalos. He is pretty much famous for his haircut and his Italian-esque hand movements when he describes something and it all adds to the show. Overall it is a really entertaining show especially if you believe in the theory of us not being alone (which I do.) Series gets a 8/10 and a 10/10 when you aren't sober or on ground-level.

9 comments:

  1. I only watch this show to see Giorgio Tsoukalos' hair. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen it before, its VERY entertaining and even more if you are not sober hahahah I recommend it 100%

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just seen some commercials about the show o:
    Don't watch a lot of TV, but I do enjoy "documentary-type" series so it might be worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just love this series! really mind blowing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this is the show with the guy whose hair looks like a bird? I guess it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha hell yeah that show is dope when you're high :)

    Very good post! Check out my blog and be sure to comment! Thanks for the $upport -- I will always return the favor ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this sounds interesting.
    I'll definitely check it out. I like these types of theories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gonna give it a try, never heard of it before

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish the documentaries were based on truth. It's a lot of fun to watch, but I doubt any of the theories they think of happened.

    ReplyDelete