Sunday, August 21, 2011

Slipping into a strange yet known world.

Over the past few weeks my lifestyle has been changing and I have been noticing things and forgetting about stuff that would worry me about. I feel like I have learned the perspective of the world that most people see it through. That lesson is sort of like this...Fuck it, if it doesn't concern me directly then I need not worry about it and also the bad things I constantly see seem to be forgotten and I just notice a weird POV on the world now. I am not on some downward spiral or anything that is going to majorly change my life but I have been loosening up and enjoying life. I feel as if out of these events I have learned a moral and not a book lesson that will stick with me.

7 comments:

  1. I have that same feeling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care much about things that directly affect me but I'm quite a cynical person, so well done on not ending up like me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you've been enjoying life that's what matter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree!

    Check out my blog at artofthefighter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most people go through this stage, it's called growing up, nobody likes it and everybody knows it sucks but, what can we do? It's part of life cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could start enjoying life like you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nobody likes it? i have to disagree with the commenter above. like you said, you have been loosening up and enjoying life. sounds bloody good to me. i had a similar realisation after a left school about a year ago. +followed.

    ReplyDelete