Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My last post has been resolved

Well in response to my last post I am now in the clear. I didn't have to do anything and it turned itself over although not in the best way possible. The host (my friend) threw another party that I didn't go to because there was obviously some trust issues. Today I talked to him and he said his iPod got stolen this weekend and that there's a thief that's going to get whats coming to them. Huge weight lifted off of my shoulders but not for him, now I should help him find this thief. By the way, thanks for the serious advice you guys gave me on my last post.

5 comments:

  1. Glad it did kinda resolve itself in the end there. But yeah there's still the problem of there is someone stealing shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well, that is a bittersweet outcome. It sucks for your friend but you are off the hook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And everything went better than expected :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, i just add you but im glad your problems are solved :)

    following+supporting!

    ReplyDelete